Grand City Park Segway Tour
City Park Segway Tour
Whichever tour, the day time or late afternoon, we will give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Heroes Square. You will guide from our office to the whole City Park to sites including Art Hall, Museum of Fine Art, City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink, Vajdahunyad Castle, Hungarian Agriculture Museum. Also on the Budapest Segway Grand tour you will see Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool,. Capital Circus of Budapest.
Grand City Park Segway Tour 1 hour + training time
It’s new, it’s fun, it’s unique!
- Heroes’ Square – Art Hall – Museum of Fine Arts – City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink
- Vajdahunyad Castle – Exhibitions of Hungarian Agricultural Museum – Statue of Anonimus
- Koós Károly lane – Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimmung Pool
- Capital Circus of Budapest
Our interactive and personal Segway Tours are organized in small groups, giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide!
The tour starts with a 5-10 -minutes orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Adult: 40 EUR
Student: 35 EUR
When: From May every day, from 9 a.m till 6 p.m
Meeting Point: 1061, Budapest Andrássy út 22. (in front of the Opera House)
Conclusion Point: Tour concludes back at your departure point
Inclusions: Private guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, Stops for photos.
Infant Policy: No infants allowed with parents on tour
Children Policy: No children under 10 years of age or 40 kg. Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for younger
participants under the age of 18 years.
Terms / Info: Tour goes in all weather conditions – refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather. Please dress for weather and we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months of the season. Not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents. Must sign wavier forms for tour participation.
- This tour can be bought directly before it goes
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of buying.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Segway Tours are appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver:
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).