Save 10% of your cruise ticket price by booking a complete evening program!
The amusing folklore dance show offers a unique experience of hungarian folk culture. After it enjoy an unforgettable ship cruise with dinner, drinks and wonderful view of the city swimming in lights.
Starting with the Hungarian folk-dance performance, followed by the Dinner & Cruise. During the evening you may not be able to prove Mr. Strauss wrong about the colour of the Danube, but you will definetly have a wonderful view of the illuminated city. Join us for an exciting folklore show and then come aboard our cruise ship and enjoy a delicious buffet meal of traditional Hungarian fare and international favorites!
We promise you unforgettable evening with romantic candlelight atmosphere.
- 19:45: Hostesses escort you to your seats in the theater
- 20:00: The first half of the performance begins
- 20:45: Intermission – you can have a drink at the bar, DVDs of the performing group will be available for purchase from our staff, as well as Hungarian souvenirs.
- 21:00: The second half of the performance begins
- 21:45: The end of the performance, hostesses will escort you to the ship.
- 22:00: Boarding and departure - You will be offered a welcome drink upon boarding. The buffet dinner will be served when everyone boards the ship. The meals are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter.
- After dinner, feel free to go out onto the open deck to take photos or just enjoy the nighttime panorama.
- 23:20: Hostesses will be happy to call taxis for you on request. The car can be waiting for to take you back to your hotel when you unboard.
Adult: 55.50 EUR
Student: 53.50 EUR
Adult: 53 EUR
Student: 51.50 EUR
Adult: 46.50 EUR
Student: 45.50 EUR
Additional drink consumption is possible, excluded in the price.
You can book the package only with Drink & Cruise, which includes 2 drinks on the 1,5-hour ship cruise for performance/concert + 14.50 EUR per person. Please check it in the reservation below!
Open date Gift Voucher
Gift something unforgettable!
Surprise your loved ones with the splendid 'Open Date Gift Voucher' for one wonderful night, by purchasing a ticket for them to use whenever they prefer to!
We ask you kindly to contact us a few days before the chosen date so we can ensure their attendance.
For the Folklore show we offer seats in 3 price categories, depending on the location of the seats in the theatre hall, with assigned seating. You will be assigned the best seats available in your chosen category at the time of purchase.
Danube Palace on the map
Coordinates: 47° 30.0199' N, 019° 2.943' E
Budai Vigadó on the map
Coordinates: 47° 30.1641' N, 019° 2.2815' E
This folklore show was very interesting in a beautiful setting. Traditional dances and music. We also took the cruise up the danube river that included dinner. The food was delicious. One of the best of the trip. You can buy just the show or the show, dinner cruise combo. We did it all and it was great. The view up and down the river was so beautiful!! The price was 79 euro per person for the show, cruise with a wonderful buffet of local specialties with wine ,beer, ect. Worth every penny.